Login Register




Poll: jQuery or JavaScript?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
jQuery
50.00%
2 50.00%
JavaScript
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



jQuery or JavaScript filter_list
Author
Message
jQuery or JavaScript #1
Before starting this off, I would like to say that I am well aware that jQuery is JavaScript.

Which do you prefer to use when working with JavaScript, JS itself, or the ever so famous jQuery?

I prefer to use JavaScript, while the jQuery wrapper is easier to use by most people(which I won't disagree with), I think JavaScript has my vote. I'm more natural to using JS, anyways.

Also, I don't exactly know how one would know jQuery without knowing JavaScript.

Anyways, post below and vote on the poll.

Cheers, SL.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
jQuery or JavaScript - by Equinox - 04-13-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Flashwave - 04-13-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by TryhardHusky - 04-15-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by potatoman - 04-15-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Lain - 04-15-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Equinox - 04-15-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Lain - 04-15-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Equinox - 04-15-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Lain - 04-15-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Cake - 04-16-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: jQuery or JavaScript - by Satan - 04-17-2014, 07:57 PM