Five Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 16
RE: Lenovo SE 09-04-2021, 05:03 PM
#12
I decided that I'll go with disposal of a faulty item. I believe it's the best option for me. I started SE 2 hours ago, however chat contact not available in those hours so I wrote an e-mail. If they don't answer till tomorrow morning I'll go with chat cause it's hella faster and agent will be under pressure and under my emotions.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 16
RE: Lenovo SE 09-06-2021, 12:28 PM
#13
Okay so update:
I contacted them today via live chat. They said they don't need any POD. They created a label to return the item. I told the rep like 2 times that battery was really warming up but nothing powered on.
I also told him that up to 30 days waiting for my laptop to be repaired is insane and that I can't work without my laptop. He said blah blah it can take shorter than 30 days. I said that I'm gonna try those troubleshoot steps again and if they won't work I will return tomorrow in the morning.
And tomorrow I want to connect again via live chat and use leaking battery method after trying to charge it for few hours or something like that.
What's your thoughts about it?
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 12:29 PM by smallgreyman.)
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 16
RE: Lenovo SE 09-07-2021, 01:00 PM
#16
I just wrote to their escalation team. I described every detail of this situation. The second half of my message was describing every detail of rep's behaviour and my feelings about it also mentioning mistreat by rep and not caring at all about health & safety. Will update.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 16
RE: Lenovo SE 09-10-2021, 08:18 AM
#17
Still no answer from escalation team. Should I wait more?
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 68
Threads: 16
RE: Lenovo SE 09-14-2021, 03:13 PM
#19
They called me but I was on a train (they couldn’t hear anything) so we set up call on tomorrow. You think it’s good if they call?
Okay so the guy that called me feels sorry for me but he says that it’s really hard for him to make a final decision (give replacement) due to no evidences and those situations are rare. Now he asked me to send POP( I have ideal prepared for it by me in photoshop) and he’s gonna call me tomorrow with final decision. He said he needs to talk to some upper guy.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021, 03:58 PM by smallgreyman.)
•