RE: UKs first post-Brexit trade deal with Japan 09-23-2020, 10:24 PM
#7
(09-23-2020, 11:39 AM)tanksy Wrote: Sorry I meant to say more Johnsons handling of it was quite lousy
No need to be sorry. Everyone is welcome to any opinion/viewpoint. I was just a little lost as the statement was so broad and we'd barely done anything yet lol. Also, I'm just curious as to why you have that viewpoint? Is there anything in particular Johnson himself has done? Is there something you felt Theresa May did better (or not, if that's the case)?
Everyone is exposed to different news stories, different viewpoints from friends and family.
All I know for certainty is, I am so glad I never went into politics. Regardless of how I feel about the government handling any of this, the reality is that you will never please everyone, and a mass of people will hate you. I don't envy that job one little bit.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)