RE: [$24.95]: Sonar3 3.2.3.3 Crack 08-26-2020, 05:43 PM
#7
Other websites similar to softpedia (like softonic) are quite annoying, such as having an installer to download the installer (they also normally contain ads that, if unchecked, install other softwares). I hate practices like this.
I havent used softpedia for long though, i basically started using it (i think via @mothered talking about it), but i used to use softsea.com before, its a really old website that has rarily any apps that uses the .NET Framework. However it is where i found gems of softwares like GFIE (Greenfish Icon Editor). Other softwares like Hexacolor i have found them by going on like the 20th page of google.
I might also talk about Tetron4 / Tetron2000 by Yoki, its been a game that ive had for quite a few years
I havent used softpedia for long though, i basically started using it (i think via @mothered talking about it), but i used to use softsea.com before, its a really old website that has rarily any apps that uses the .NET Framework. However it is where i found gems of softwares like GFIE (Greenfish Icon Editor). Other softwares like Hexacolor i have found them by going on like the 20th page of google.
I might also talk about Tetron4 / Tetron2000 by Yoki, its been a game that ive had for quite a few years
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2020, 05:45 PM by miso.)








![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)