RE: [$24.95]: Sonar3 3.2.3.3 Crack 08-26-2020, 09:56 AM
#6
(08-26-2020, 08:05 AM)Drako Wrote:You're very welcome.(08-26-2020, 07:04 AM)mothered Wrote:(08-26-2020, 06:51 AM)Drako Wrote: To be honest I thought Softpedia was full of malware.I can assure you that Softpedia does not contain malware. They test and review each and every software prior to releasing It on their site.
I've been dealing with them for around 15 years- their files are clean.
Thanks for the timely response. I guess now I have a new source for programs.
To further support my previous post, I've got a blog that's been up and running for over 5 years with most of their software hosted, and I haven't received any negative comments to date. Though, I should mention to always look at the license type. Anything with "Ad-Supported", may Install third-party software. It's not malicious, but rather advertising material to support the developer.
Softpedia actually states this where applicable.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)