Login Register






Verifying facebook account filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Verifying facebook account #7
(08-19-2020, 05:05 PM)green314 Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 09:50 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 09:34 PM)NicoRay63 Wrote: I lost access to my Facebook account, I haven’t been able to restore it yet, I don’t want to start a new one, as this is the only social network I have ever used and I would not want to lose friends who have been with me for several years.
Stating the obvious, have you contacted Facebook?

They don't answer, neither Instagram does it.
You can't say for certain and there's no harm In trying.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Verifying facebook account - by melissaazevedo - 07-13-2020, 12:09 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by mothered - 07-14-2020, 06:05 AM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by man_neka - 07-14-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by NicoRay63 - 07-20-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by mothered - 07-20-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by Green314 - 08-19-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by mothered - 08-19-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by Green314 - 08-19-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Verifying facebook account - by mothered - 08-20-2020, 03:38 AM