Login Register






Some questions about the proxy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some questions about the proxy #17
(07-30-2020, 10:31 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:59 AM)green314 Wrote: Exaclty. You use this as an alternative of Tor? Or do you usually use Tor as well?
I exploit on a daily basis, hence my anonymity Is very well configured.

In short, I've encrypted my DNS servers, spoofed my MAC address, circumvented my ISP's transparent DNS proxy, added bridges to the Tor Entry/Guard Node, excluded the 14-eyes countries at the Exit Node, running both Tor over VPN and VPN over Tor, changed the user agent string to mask my OS, disabled Canvas, WebGL, WebRTC and font fingerprinting and the list goes on.

That only covers around 15-20% of my privacy & anonymity. There's a lot of things that I cannot disclose.

I do not want to know your habits or somethings. I respect your privacy.

I was just curious to know what was your opinion about Tor Browser.

It has always been on my MacBook, but I never use it very much, since in my experiences it has always been slow and troublesome to surf with.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 11:05 AM by Green314.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-22-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by paranxia - 07-22-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-23-2020, 03:53 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-23-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-24-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-24-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-24-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-24-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-24-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-24-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-25-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-30-2020, 04:04 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-25-2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-30-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-30-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-30-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-30-2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Mr.Kurd - 07-30-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-30-2020, 12:02 PM