Login Register






Some questions about the proxy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some questions about the proxy #15
(07-30-2020, 04:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 10:39 PM)green314 Wrote: I have just downloaded the browser and read their initial messages on the browser when you open it for the first time. The convinced me. I think I will use that browser in addition to my main one.  I believe it may be a good alternative to Tor.

Thank you for sharing. This is why forums like this are important.
You're very welcome.

I've been using Epic browser for years, and It's very stable. If you find that It's not responding as per normal, simply switch servers via Its encrypted proxy.

(07-30-2020, 04:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 10:39 PM)green314 Wrote: I have just downloaded the browser and read their initial messages on the browser when you open it for the first time. The convinced me. I think I will use that browser in addition to my main one.  I believe it may be a good alternative to Tor.

Thank you for sharing. This is why forums like this are important.
You're very welcome.

I've been using Epic browser for years, and It's very stable. If you find that It's not responding as per normal, simply switch servers via Its encrypted proxy.

Exaclty. You use this as an alternative of Tor? Or do you usually use Tor as well?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-22-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by paranxia - 07-22-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-23-2020, 03:53 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-23-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-24-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-24-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-24-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-24-2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-24-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-24-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-25-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-30-2020, 04:04 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-25-2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-30-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-30-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-30-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by mothered - 07-30-2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Mr.Kurd - 07-30-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Some questions about the proxy - by Green314 - 07-30-2020, 12:02 PM