RE: New Build [ Not Finished ] 07-21-2020, 04:55 PM
#5
(07-21-2020, 03:09 PM)Drako Wrote:Two MOBOs and no response?(07-21-2020, 09:19 AM)mothered Wrote: Nice specs, but the Ram certainly needs upgrading.
What Issues are you experiencing?
Here's the exact kit - 2x8 F4320016D16GTZR
I've tried two motherboards so far, and none have even gotten to the POST screen. Both times the RGB has lit up. The first was an Asrock B450 Pro4. It had no LEDs, and the speakers weren't working so I just assumed the board wasn't compatible with said memory for some reason. So then I got the Asus ROG B450-F which is the board I'm using right now. Same story with that motherboard. This one has LEDs, and indicated it couldn't POST because of the RAM.
I have an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max to test out, and if that one doesn't work I'm just going to return the RAM like I said.
It sounds like an Issue with the Ram Itself.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)