I need some help. 08-15-2013, 09:40 AM
#1
Salutations, sinister.li o/
I've come to you for help in the past, and you've always came through for me. I'm very appreciative of that. But I need help for something else.
As you can see in the picture below on the left, is my folder. On the right, is another folder. For some weird reason, I woke up this morning and my (I guess you would call it address bar) and "Search" feature was gone.
![[Image: baTQWEF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/baTQWEF.png)
I've done a lot googling, and I couldn't come up with anything. I've even considered a live-chat with some tech company. Now I don't have any money because I'm a poorfag, but I will do what I can to return the favor.
Please help me out here guys. This is really fucking me over, every time I'm in a folder.
I've come to you for help in the past, and you've always came through for me. I'm very appreciative of that. But I need help for something else.
As you can see in the picture below on the left, is my folder. On the right, is another folder. For some weird reason, I woke up this morning and my (I guess you would call it address bar) and "Search" feature was gone.
![[Image: baTQWEF.png]](http://i.imgur.com/baTQWEF.png)
I've done a lot googling, and I couldn't come up with anything. I've even considered a live-chat with some tech company. Now I don't have any money because I'm a poorfag, but I will do what I can to return the favor.
Please help me out here guys. This is really fucking me over, every time I'm in a folder.
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
π«Β π¬Β π






















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)