RE: Marketing Colours 05-04-2020, 11:32 AM
#10
(05-04-2020, 09:48 AM)Oni Wrote:(05-03-2020, 12:44 PM)Oni Wrote:(04-29-2020, 03:24 PM)Malcom Wrote: I studied marketing and we had to design a logo and explain why we used those colors.
As you can see here in this picture you can see which colors are linked with which feelings.
But IMO I really think this doesn't play a big role in marketing.
Picture:
Spoiler:
When you designed this forum, why did you choose for red and black? Did you do it because you think it looks good or because it links to some specific feelings?
Personal preference. Though originally it was blue, not red.
I'd also say that darker themes are becoming better quality than some of the blander light ones. Mobile/desktop apps have been offering darker themes more often, as well.
They're also better for your eyes... And can help avoid headaches.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[Image: Psychological-Impact-of-Colors-for-color...keting.jpg]](https://www.jeffbullas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Psychological-Impact-of-Colors-for-colors-in-marketing.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)