Login Register






Linux Mint 19.x restarts when trying to login filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Linux Mint 19.x restarts when trying to login #7
(04-29-2020, 07:54 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 12:34 AM)miso Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 06:26 AM)mothered Wrote: For some reason, I didn't receive this notification.

I assume you've defined your own password? If so and prior that, were you able to login at any point?
I coudnt do anything after logging in, the OS just rrloadrd and asked me to relogin (the login dialog works fine, i think, its something after that causes it)

Did you download the OS from the official website?

Try reinstalling It. If you've done everything correctly during the Installation process and left It at Its default state, you shouldn't experience any Issues.
i did download the OS from the official website, the OS was also correctly installed

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Linux Mint 19.x restarts when trying to login - by miso - 04-29-2020, 07:09 PM