Login Register






Nintendo Switch? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Nintendo Switch? #4
Luckily I already bought the Grey Switch Lite back in October, absolutely love it. I'd highly suggest Zelda Breath of the Wild; the game is beautiful and you obviously don't need to have to played any of the other games to understand it. I love Pokemon and have played it since I was a little kid but honestly, the Switch game isn't worth it. Story line is utter trash, few new pokemon, no global dex etc, just google it. Maybe it's me just trying to push my disappointment in the developers of under-preforming but from my experience, I didn't enjoy it and I've spent thousands of hours playing pokemon games. Animal Crossing is also another banger, haven't got around to buying it but from what I've heard from friends, it sounds/looks great. Age really doesn't matter in the game, it's pushed as a "kids" game but really you do whatever you want to do, while obviously paying off your debt to Tom Nook by taking out your fourth mortgage in the game.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Nintendo Switch? - by Oni - 04-02-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Jiggly - 04-02-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Oni - 04-02-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Parliament - 04-03-2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Oni - 04-03-2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Skryptec - 04-05-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Oni - 04-05-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Skryptec - 04-05-2020, 09:18 PM
???????? ??? ?????????? ???? - by DarekLop - 04-24-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Oni - 04-05-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by wowbiggestlad - 05-14-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Nintendo Switch? - by Oni - 05-15-2020, 01:04 AM