Login Register






Windows 10 Home Update Issue filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue #13
(03-08-2020, 05:29 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote: Something I started thinking about while sitting here watching the update process. Whenever it is running the pre-install stuff, it checks for Windows updates. I wonder if this could possibly be the reason for the issue I'm having? Is there any way to stop it from checking and/or trying to download and install any other updates from Windows while I'm trying to install the update to the OS?

Quote:Is there any way to stop it from checking and/or trying to download and install any other updates from Windows while I'm trying to install the update to the OS?
To the best of my knowledge, I don't believe there Is.

Try performing a Windows update first (exhausting every possible update), and then update the OS version.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by Streetspeed10 - 03-08-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-09-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-09-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-11-2020, 08:25 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-12-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-12-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by Drako - 03-11-2020, 04:06 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by cricketplus - 03-13-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-13-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-19-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-20-2020, 03:21 AM