Login Register






Windows 10 Home Update Issue filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue #4
(03-08-2020, 02:39 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 02:10 AM)mothered Wrote: The good old updates are renowned to fail at the best of times, thus I don't bother wasting my time.

Why not hit a clean Installation of Windows? If you're organized, you'll be up and running within the hour.
eh, I wouldn't care to but it's not my computer. It's my mom's and she's got a ton of stuff on it she doesn't want to loose. I mentioned doing that and making a copy of her drive as it is now, but she doesn't want to lol. I was in jail when the OS updates for the last two came out or I would have done them for her then. She doesn't really know how to do anything else other than email or play on Facebook and Instagram. So, I try to keep her computer up-to-date for her. It's an old HP pavilion 17 laptop. Not the greatest, but it serves her needs. I'll just keep messing with it and hope it will eventually work.

I understand her position.

In terms of the update Issue, are both the "Background Intelligent Transfer" & "Windows Update" services actively running?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by Streetspeed10 - 03-08-2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-08-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-09-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-09-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-11-2020, 08:25 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-12-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-12-2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by Drako - 03-11-2020, 04:06 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by cricketplus - 03-13-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-13-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-19-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: Windows 10 Home Update Issue - by mothered - 03-20-2020, 03:21 AM