RE: Suggestion : Forum 08-03-2013, 06:38 PM
#3
I don't know. I tend to automatically leave forums like that, where otherwise I may have signed up if I enjoyed it. It loses members.
| Poll: should it be mem only? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| yes | 80.00% |
4 | 80.00% |
| no | 20.00% |
1 | 20.00% |
| Total | 5 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
| Suggestion : Forum filter_list | |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Suggestion : Forum - by 303315 - 08-03-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Suggestion : Forum - by Nefarious - 08-03-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Suggestion : Forum - by Nil - 08-03-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Suggestion : Forum - by BreShiE - 08-03-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Suggestion : Forum - by 303315 - 08-04-2013, 06:13 AM
|