Login Register






2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles #13
(01-11-2020, 06:57 PM)Saikou Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 06:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: What does everyone think about the crash?

90% certain it was an accident, some guy said he was responsible for it and expressed his desire to do a backflip off of the top of a building on stream and also on fire and also reciting the alphabet backwards

‘I wish I was dead’: Senior IRGC commander accepts responsibility for downing Ukrainian jet, says it was mistaken for missile
https://www.rt.com/news/478011-irgc-acce...t-downing/

(01-12-2020, 01:28 AM)Drako Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 06:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Some days later, it seems that neither government wants an actual war. They appear to be flexing.

However, the plan crash is certainly raising some eyebrows. What does everyone think about the crash?

Both countries have backed off now. As for the plane crash, I knew it was an anti-missile system. There was a substantial amount of evidence it was shot down. It's just a little too convenient for a plane to get shot down, 2 hours after a missile launch.

I mean, I think it was obvious that there was an attack, accidental or not. And there's enough evidence to indicate both countries would prefer to avoid war.
However, I found it strange that Iran was denying the attack all together, accident or not. Some media outlets advised Iranian officials were stating the cause of the crash was a plane malfunction. However, I'm not sure how much I trust the media on that one.

(01-12-2020, 08:55 AM)GeniLoyd Wrote: Iran's goal is to kill trump, trump will get demoted from being a president, he will lose his precious security, then shit will happen and Iran will get their revenge, it's just about time.

What? You know Trump isn't going to be demoted... right?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles - by Drako - 01-08-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles - by Oni - 01-08-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles - by Jiggly - 01-12-2020, 02:53 PM