Login Register






2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles #7
(01-08-2020, 04:33 AM)Drako Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 03:57 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:And I believe it will escalate much more in the coming weeks
If not sooner.

This could well and truly lead to a serious exchange of weaponry.

Oh no doubt about it. Donald Trump vowed just yesterday to retaliate if Iran were to attack. He said the U.S. has identified 52 possible targets if Iran attacked. So in the coming days, the United States could have a lot of blood on their hands.

I have to say I was surprised when he pulled back on his threat to bomb cultural sites, even though it's a war crime, he usually doubles down on that kinda stuff. Refreshing to watch him catch himself this time.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles - by Drako - 01-08-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles - by Oni - 01-08-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: 2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles - by critikal17 - 01-08-2020, 08:31 AM