2 U.S. Bases Hit By Iranian Missiles 01-08-2020, 12:49 AM
#1
UPDATE - Not one, but two bases were struck. And at least a dozen missiles were fired in total. Still no reports of casualties.
Just a few minutes ago a United States base in Iraq was hit by Iranian missiles. The number of missiles launched is in the tens. There is an unknown number of casualties so far.
I had a feeling this would escalate. And I believe it will escalate much more in the coming weeks. There haven't even been any attempts at peace talks yet.
I won't be posting a link because this news so recent.
Just a few minutes ago a United States base in Iraq was hit by Iranian missiles. The number of missiles launched is in the tens. There is an unknown number of casualties so far.
I had a feeling this would escalate. And I believe it will escalate much more in the coming weeks. There haven't even been any attempts at peace talks yet.
I won't be posting a link because this news so recent.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 02:42 AM by Drako.)
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)