RE: Your Computer Build. 08-23-2019, 06:03 AM
#10
(08-23-2019, 05:21 AM)Refusal Wrote: Damn 7 laptops.
I love laptops for The portability, but tbh I sold my gaming laptop and just got a MacBook Pro, I mainly use my laptop for web surfing, photoshop, and general use.
I couldent imagine owning 7 tho xD. I’m thinking about buying a Laptop just for a Linux setup since I’m into networking, it could prove useful.
Yes, I've spent over 15k In upgrading my entire systems and never looked back. The sheer power of running just about any tasks without Issues, Is an absolute pleasure.
Here's my benchmark result:
Spoiler:
![[Image: NBaaWF5.png]](https://i.imgur.com/NBaaWF5.png)
And the available Ram, with 3 VMs running simultaneously, and 50+ tabs open across multiple browsers.
Spoiler:
![[Image: KMdEhHa.png]](https://i.imgur.com/KMdEhHa.png)
In terms of your MacBook, I've heard they're excellent for GFX/designing. I've never owned one, but would love to at some point.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)