Login Register






Linux Support Thread filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Linux Support Thread #13
It does. I'm on Parrot OS. I've been trying to figure it out of the longest time. I think my misunderstanding is more with setting up a VPN service file as opposed to simple a service file. I have ProtonVPN and I think it also uses OpenVPN and idk how to make the service files work together.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Linux Support Thread - by Sartux - 06-05-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Kludge - 06-15-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Sartux - 06-17-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Kludge - 06-21-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-25-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Sartux - 06-25-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by urgodfather - 06-25-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-26-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by urgodfather - 06-26-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-26-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by plasticbeach - 06-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by skeeba - 06-26-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by plasticbeach - 06-29-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Linux Support Thread - by Drako - 06-29-2019, 09:41 PM