Login Register






Have you seen this? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Have you seen this? #7
(02-18-2019, 02:12 PM)Ankrad Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 02:05 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 07:03 AM)Ankrad Wrote: There's an os that takes up 1.44mb of space and requires 8mb of ram. That's right. Not gb but mb. I don't know if you've heard of it, but I don't believe this at all. I really want to setup dualboot with this now...
Link for anyone else who wants it:http://kolibrios.org/en/

I am not very impressed with this OS system. it does remind me of old school windows 98 and lower.

smh... disappointing tastes

very true.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Have you seen this? - by Pringle - 02-18-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by PicoMan - 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by Pringle - 02-18-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-18-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by darkninja1980 - 02-18-2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-19-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by darkninja1980 - 02-19-2019, 11:30 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-19-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by darkninja1980 - 02-19-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-19-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by darkninja1980 - 02-18-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by Pringle - 02-18-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by darkninja1980 - 02-18-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by dismay - 02-19-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by Hoshs - 02-19-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-20-2019, 04:27 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by zorrophreak - 02-20-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by Pringle - 02-20-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Have you seen this? - by mothered - 02-21-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Have you seen this? - by ManakaJunpei - 02-20-2019, 07:05 PM