Login Register






Remove time limit on deleting threads filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Remove time limit on deleting threads #4
(11-20-2018, 03:03 PM)God Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 10:48 AM)mothered Wrote: I believe this may have already been suggested a while back.

I'm actually In support of this. Either remove the duration, or set It to a reasonable limit.

Yeah, I read a similar suggestion. It also was talking about posts in general, rather than just threads. The solution was to raise the time limit, but I'm in favor of no time limit for your own threads for everybody, or for a perk for a certain upgrade.

In my view, to avoid the deletion of threads being abused by each and every member who has the power to do so, I believe the feature should be limited to upgraded members of a higher rank- Platinum & Diamond.

This will also serve as an Incentive for members to achieve those ranks.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post





Messages In This Thread
Remove time limit on deleting threads - by Nil - 11-20-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: Remove time limit on deleting threads - by mothered - 11-20-2018, 03:18 PM