Login Register






Pc died, Uni asking for report filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pc died, Uni asking for report #7
(08-21-2018, 05:22 PM)thehorridness Wrote: Sidenote: Try and invest in your own equipment next time. Fuck ANYONE having the right to take away your tool so they can recycle the parts for scrap metal and pay for the staff coffee budget for a few months or whatever the fuck those types do.

Owning your work machine is just like a carpenter owning his tools. We just make stuff more people enjoy than the carpenter does Smile

It was my own equipment. I spent 2 grand on that PC. Only reason the university is concerned is because I had top secret files on the pc and software which in total comes to over 10,000 pounds.

It was my own PC. I had no need for it and I would prefer it to be recycled. I have no need for it, wasn't gonna keep a pointless thing, I would rather it being recycled to make new pc parts to be honest. It lasted over 7 years. Uni was just asking proof of destruction/tech report which I've never heard of in my life
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 05:55 PM by Byakuya Kuchiki.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Pc died, Uni asking for report - by mothered - 08-21-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Pc died, Uni asking for report - by mothered - 08-21-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Pc died, Uni asking for report - by Byakuya Kuchiki - 08-21-2018, 05:54 PM