Login Register






Pc died, Uni asking for report filter_list
Author
Message
Pc died, Uni asking for report #1
Hi there,

I purchased a pc back in 2012. Which I have used for uni/research,

Unfortuantly due to the fan wiring was poor one of the wires came out and fried my PC.

Sent it to vibox where I bought it from and they told me it was beyond economical repair. As the CPU, GPU, case, SSD and PSU was fried and would be better to get a new pc.

However I opted for them to destroy the PC securely.

This was done several months ago and now the university has just asked me for computer report in which I don't have since vibox phoned me regarding this and they don't post reports.

What can I do?
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018, 02:07 PM by Byakuya Kuchiki.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pc died, Uni asking for report - by Byakuya Kuchiki - 08-21-2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Pc died, Uni asking for report - by mothered - 08-21-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Pc died, Uni asking for report - by mothered - 08-21-2018, 05:17 PM