RE: Strategy Games 04-12-2018, 08:42 AM
#15
(04-10-2018, 09:38 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I've not played many strategy games but I did play a lot of Rome: Total War (Medieval Strategy game), and some AoE (Age of Empires) which is a greatly known game.
Other things you might want to check out is Xcom: Enemy Unknown and Civilization V.
(04-12-2018, 03:06 AM)Oni Wrote:Nice, thank you will check them out.(04-10-2018, 08:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(04-10-2018, 12:21 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Sins of a Solar Empire is good. I also enjoy Defcon. Still play them when others want to.
Thank will check them out, but I mean a game which you start making food and gun development so then start attacking.
Civilization V or VI would be exactly what you're looking for.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)