Login Register






Strategy Games filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Strategy Games #6
(04-09-2018, 08:27 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 07:43 AM)mothered Wrote: Moved to the Cross-Platform forum.

When I saw your reply notification, I was like "Does mothered play Strategy games?", Thank you for moving the thread I didn't know which forum related to my thread.

I had the same thought!

The closest I get to strategy games are the Civilization games you can find on steam.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Strategy Games - by Mr.Kurd - 04-08-2018, 09:58 PM
RE: Strategy Games - by mothered - 04-09-2018, 07:43 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Mr.Kurd - 04-09-2018, 08:27 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by mothered - 04-09-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Pikami - 04-09-2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Mr.Kurd - 04-09-2018, 08:29 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Jiggly - 04-09-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Oni - 04-09-2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Jiggly - 04-09-2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Strategy Games - by mothered - 04-09-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Strategy Games - by Skullmeat - 04-10-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Mr.Kurd - 04-10-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Strategy Games - by Bish0pQ - 04-10-2018, 09:38 PM
RE: Strategy Games - by Oni - 04-12-2018, 03:06 AM
RE: Strategy Games - by Mr.Kurd - 04-12-2018, 08:42 AM