Login Register






Windows 10 Fall Creators Update filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update #9
(04-03-2018, 10:00 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 09:16 AM)Kid Wrote: I heard that some Windows Updates can really fuck-up your PC sometimes though. Still, I would never want to update. even tho some updates can be important but eh.

They can. I usually put them off a week or so before I install them in case Microsoft fucks up again.

It's really shit that sometimes Microsoft don't even care about updates and just send them and you need to update and they just like brick your computer. I saw a YouTuber that got his Lenovo Yoga something, installed Windows Updates, boom PC dead.
SHAMWOW!

Discord: custom ?#7509
Twitter: @3301mc


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 03-31-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 03-31-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 03-31-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 04-01-2018, 03:06 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by Kid - 04-03-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by Kid - 04-03-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 04-03-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 04-03-2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by mothered - 04-03-2018, 10:53 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 04-03-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - by hacxx - 04-03-2018, 02:56 PM