Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How does exploit works? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How does exploit works? #3
(03-26-2018, 07:14 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 07:13 AM)Vitas Wrote:
I just want to know how does exploit works

What is the dll for?

Can ya give a little more context than that? What exploit, what bug, etc

Sorry sorry I'm a complete beginner!

Well I saw my brother buying an exploit on this game called roblox for $45.

Well I know how to code on C# and make an exploit but I don't know how it works!

Well the exploit executes lua code in the game called roblox.

Thank you for your respond kind sir! Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How does exploit works? - by Vitas - 03-26-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: How does exploit works? - by phyrrus9 - 03-26-2018, 07:14 AM
RE: How does exploit works? - by Vitas - 03-26-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: How does exploit works? - by reGEN - 03-26-2018, 09:23 AM
RE: How does exploit works? - by Vitas - 03-26-2018, 09:32 AM
How does exploit works? - by darkn3ssmidnight - 03-26-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: How does exploit works? - by nathanaelpsp - 03-27-2018, 03:07 AM
RE: How does exploit works? - by Bish0pQ - 03-27-2018, 09:13 AM