Login Register






Mens Watchs filter_list
Author
Message
Mens Watchs #1
Hello, so recently I have been looking around for some nice simple "modern" watches. I put modern in quotes because when I looked up modern, I got smart watches that costed $400, when I say modern, I mean a modern look. I really want a watch that has this kind of flat look surface:
Spoiler: Click the image to go to the indiegogo page for a better look
[Image: rg2sdsybgcoqqhk2499g.jpg]


Here are some watches that I have found that I really like, even though they aren't like what I said above. I haven't found any like I really want above sadly.
Spoiler: Click image for original source
[Image: BlackBlack.Front_d6c0738d-2139-4553-a8da...1519748049]

[Image: MR01-BB.Front._Glare_600x.progressive.jpg?v=1510685232]
I really like the one below
[Image: 1505179788322142596.jpg]

[Image: 1502000275955662407.JPG]


What watch do you have, or do you have any nice suggestions? I would like to have one that is at least under $200.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 02:23 PM by Synthx.)
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mens Watchs - by Synthx - 03-21-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Mens Watchs - by Satan - 03-21-2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Mens Watchs - by thedecryp1 - 03-21-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Mens Watchs - by Blink - 03-21-2018, 04:55 PM