Login Register






Reverse Engineer This Output? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? #4
Oh okay. Not the news I was hoping for but I appreciate you guys taking a look.

And yeah I realised that about the github link but never got round to editing it. Someone asked if it would be made open source and was told "not at the moment," so if it ever goes public I'll bump this thread with the code and see if anyone thinks it's worth pursuing.

Thanks again.

[+] 1 user Likes Little Monsters's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by DarkMuse - 03-19-2018, 03:08 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by phyrrus9 - 03-19-2018, 03:12 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by Little Monsters - 03-19-2018, 07:41 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by chunky - 03-19-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by MrSecurity - 03-20-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by chunky - 03-20-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by phyrrus9 - 03-20-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by chunky - 03-20-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Reverse Engineer This Output? - by chunky - 03-20-2018, 08:43 PM