Login Register




Poll: Would you like this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.33%
8 53.33%
No
20.00%
3 20.00%
I don't really notice
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



PM restrictions filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PM restrictions #15
(01-07-2018, 12:28 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:47 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 10:25 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Jeez. O.o I'm sorry that you get bothered so much. Though, I assume that's a compliment to you coming across and knowledgeable and approachable, which are compliments in themselves.

If there were another 10 members with the same issue, I'd be inclined to change my opinion. Though, there might be a better way around this.

I even got one today
[Image: TtVosVV.png]

I honestly have no idea why I'm getting them, I assume others are too.

I feel like this is specific to amazon SE/theft? For most accounts?

You guessed it






Messages In This Thread
PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 12-31-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Jiggly - 12-31-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 12-31-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by mothered - 12-31-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Jiggly - 12-31-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 12-31-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by mothered - 12-31-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Jiggly - 12-31-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 01-02-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by mothered - 01-02-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by Oni - 01-03-2018, 01:58 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Vi-Sion - 01-03-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by Pikami - 01-03-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by mothered - 01-09-2018, 10:09 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Jiggly - 01-07-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 01-07-2018, 12:54 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by Elf - 01-07-2018, 01:03 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by Jiggly - 01-09-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Bish0pQ - 01-09-2018, 10:03 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Synthx - 01-09-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by mothered - 01-10-2018, 03:29 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by Ecks - 01-09-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by Hoss - 01-09-2018, 11:06 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by Bish0pQ - 01-10-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 01-10-2018, 12:48 AM
RE: PM restrictions - by phyrrus9 - 01-10-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: PM restrictions - by mothered - 01-11-2018, 03:29 AM