Login Register






North Korea Nuclear Tunnel Collapses, 200+ Dead filter_list
Author
Message
RE: North Korea Nuclear Tunnel Collapses, 200+ Dead #6
(11-01-2017, 05:57 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 05:46 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote: I believe you are forgetting the amount of people who were exposed to the radiation throughout the cleanup a lot of those people have died because of the exposure to the radiation, I believe I read somewhere before they linked from 10,000 to 200,000 deaths to the Chernobyl incident but then again they are never "sure" and these figures are predicted. These figures were taken from 1990 to 2004.

I was referring to the number of deaths as a result of the blast Itself, not the aftermath. Hence my recollection of "the mid 80s".

Gotcha but as you said it is terrible 200 people losing their lives and if the tunnel is leaking radiation we can expect to see many more...
[Image: YmmIqHV.gif]
Donations: 1CCR21K2fnu2yAinUTFPsVdY7u4FkjNPs5

[+] 1 user Likes S3xySmurf's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: North Korea Nuclear Tunnel Collapses, 200+ Dead - by S3xySmurf - 11-01-2017, 06:03 AM