RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-28-2017, 02:23 AM
#38
(09-28-2017, 01:15 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:(09-27-2017, 04:31 AM)Inori Wrote:(09-27-2017, 01:03 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: What are you doing for the most part? Just exercise or actual weights and stuff.
I'm dead just about every day. So much. Every day. I barely passed a fitness class (jokes)
My trainer is on a short hiatus, so I'm lieu of diet guidelines and a workout schedule I'm doing aerobics (apparently my shoulder blades are a bit messed up) and cardio.
"aerobics and cardio"
eugh.
Not exactly what I had in mind either but hey, gotta start somewhere.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)