RE: Finally got a gym membership 09-18-2017, 06:48 AM
#12
If you decide to do steroids I would suggest waiting till you reach your full natural potential and also establish a diet because if you cant eat enough food then steroids won't work
Its funny how people think steroids automatically turn you into the hulk because it doesn't, they work just as hard if not even harder then most body builders do.
And trust me on this I went on a dianabol + test e cycle and only gained maybe 3 pounds muscle because my diet wasn't up to par. Lost it immediately because of that within a few weeks.
Its funny how people think steroids automatically turn you into the hulk because it doesn't, they work just as hard if not even harder then most body builders do.
And trust me on this I went on a dianabol + test e cycle and only gained maybe 3 pounds muscle because my diet wasn't up to par. Lost it immediately because of that within a few weeks.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 06:49 AM by The High Roller.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)