RE: Windows 10 Autofixer - automatically fix known windows 10 struggles 09-08-2017, 06:54 AM
#14
(09-08-2017, 06:46 AM)mothered Wrote:(09-07-2017, 07:15 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(09-07-2017, 04:05 PM)mothered Wrote: Not necessary.
Both links provided by the OP are from the official site, and the site Itself links the source code here: https://bitbucket.org/gnako/autofixer/src
Unless the website has falsified It's executable download, I'd say It's safe to assume the file Is clean.
Regardless of that, there are a lot of unanswered questions about this tool. Thank you for providing a link to the source code (I guess I could have looked myself). I'll dig through it and see what I can find out.
Yes until It's contents are Identified and definitively deemed safe, I'm also not entirely satisfied with the tool's purpose and functionality.
You're very welcome with the source code. It was simply a few clicks of the mouse via the link by the OP.
Well, after browsing the code, I came up with that batch file that should do the exact same thing. None of those items need to be applied more than once, so if the program itself is causing any issues (like high load), I'd say that this isn't from the same source tree. However, if users still want the benefits, feel free to run that bat file or any part of it (it's commented by section)



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)