Login Register






Group Competition? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Group Competition? #24
(09-05-2017, 05:07 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I would say everything you've said is true. Sometimes a well defined and long-term, sustainable goal for the group can be all it needs. I don't mean "keep x-section active". But if you're goal is to make sales or to produce x number of tutorials in a field etc, you will have a clearer vision for your group's role. I'm extremely lucky that Otaku is sustainable on it's own, since new shows, games, conventions are released all the time. We never really run out of material.

I try and view It from a few angles and base my thoughts (they are only thoughts/opinions and nothing more) on what I've experienced with this community over the last 5 years. If I'm out of context, I'll gladly stand corrected and do hope It's put to my attention.

I most definitely agree with you on Otaku. The nature of It, whereby something new Inevitably emerges every so often, Is a huge bonus In keeping Interest alive within the group.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post





Messages In This Thread
Group Competition? - by MesaGFX - 08-24-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by mothered - 08-25-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by MesaGFX - 08-25-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Blink - 08-25-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by MesaGFX - 08-25-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Blink - 08-25-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by MesaGFX - 08-25-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Blink - 08-25-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by MesaGFX - 08-25-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Blink - 08-25-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by mothered - 08-26-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by Jiggly - 08-25-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Pikami - 08-25-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Jiggly - 08-25-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Pikami - 08-25-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Blink - 08-25-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Oni - 08-26-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Slacker - 08-27-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by mothered - 08-27-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by sonic208 - 09-04-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Group Competition? - by Blink - 09-05-2017, 04:06 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by Ecks - 09-05-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by Jiggly - 09-05-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by mothered - 09-05-2017, 06:18 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by Jiggly - 09-14-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by phyrrus9 - 09-14-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by mothered - 09-14-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by Slacker - 09-14-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Group Competition? - by Jiggly - 09-14-2017, 04:54 AM