Login Register






Crashplan issue filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Crashplan issue #10
Also 1 more thing, when I try to open them on OpenOffice, I get this thing : https://gyazo.com/56878fc65feeb1b0a2aa02348a9af2d8
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni






Messages In This Thread
Crashplan issue - by Defeat - 08-17-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: Crashplan issue - by Asura - 08-17-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: Crashplan issue - by Defeat - 08-17-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: Crashplan issue - by Asura - 08-17-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: Crashplan issue - by mothered - 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
RE: Crashplan issue - by Defeat - 08-17-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Crashplan issue - by mothered - 08-17-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Crashplan issue - by Defeat - 08-17-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Crashplan issue - by mothered - 08-17-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: Crashplan issue - by Defeat - 08-17-2017, 04:39 PM