Login Register






Being doxed filter_list
Author
Message
Being doxed #1
Hi dear people,

so someone got my IP Address and is blackmailing me with it. He first told me to pay 100 dollars in BTC but I told him I told him I dont have that money so he changed the price to 40. I am not going to pay him because I know he will ask more later so I told him I would get it in 5 days. The last day has come and I need help. What should I do? Please help me before I get swatted Stressed

PS: I have his phones hotspot IP address and his email address. I also found a Linkedin profile.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2017, 11:53 PM by Nigler.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Being doxed - by Nigler - 07-12-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Being doxed - by Blink - 07-13-2017, 12:29 AM
RE: Being doxed - by Nigler - 07-13-2017, 01:09 AM
RE: Being doxed - by Blink - 07-13-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Being doxed - by mothered - 07-14-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Being doxed - by Blink - 07-15-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: Being doxed - by mothered - 07-15-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Being doxed - by Oni - 07-13-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Being doxed - by Oni - 07-14-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Being doxed - by mothered - 07-15-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: Being doxed - by Skullmeat - 07-21-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: Being doxed - by mothered - 07-21-2017, 07:21 AM