Login Register






Poetry filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Poetry #2
I used to be big into poetry, not so much now. I've actually read a few things by Dylan Thomas but I haven't had the pleasure of reading that one until now. I might look back and see if I can look at a few.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Poetry - by Inori - 07-10-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: Poetry - by zorrophreak - 07-10-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Poetry - by mothered - 07-11-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: Poetry - by Oni - 07-11-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Poetry - by Inori - 07-11-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Poetry - by Oni - 07-11-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Poetry - by Inori - 07-11-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Poetry - by Ecks - 07-11-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Poetry - by Gaspard - 07-18-2017, 12:12 PM
RE: Poetry - by geyu29 - 03-25-2019, 12:31 AM