Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Command Line Editing - Linux Guide filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Command Line Editing - Linux Guide #5
(06-11-2017, 03:49 AM)mothered Wrote: I've never been a fan of the GUI, hence love using the CLI.

Although Linux Isn't my platform, I still know enough just to see me through.
Thanks for another great tutorial.

EDIT: Typo (3 hours sleep).

You're welcome buddy. I know, I'm also more attracted to CLI, I guess that's because there is something special about it, you got the feeling of direct communication with your computer plus it can save you time if you know how to properly use it.

[+] 1 user Likes Cyber Warrior's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Command Line Editing - Linux Guide - by Inori - 06-10-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Command Line Editing - Linux Guide - by Cyber Warrior - 06-11-2017, 07:29 AM