Login Register






-Removed- filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So I'm moving out.. #10
I've been wanting to move out of my parent's house too lately, but I don't know of any reliable room mates that I could depend on to help pay for things with me and it wouldn't be the best thing for me at the moment. I hope this works out well for you though, and be sure you can really depend on the people you're with or have a backup plan because otherwise you may find yourself in a pretty shitty position.






Messages In This Thread
-Removed- - by Double06 - 04-29-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by mothered - 04-29-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Yaiba - 04-29-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Oni - 04-29-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by U P - 04-29-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Shin - 04-29-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Double06 - 04-29-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by mothered - 04-30-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by DarkMuse - 04-30-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Immense - 04-30-2017, 08:50 PM