Login Register






-Removed- filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So I'm moving out.. #5
Congrats on moving out, good luck with that.
But try your best to think ahead and plan for the worst. Like Oni said, you'll have to be prepared to find somewhere to go if you just-so-happened to fall out with your friends for some reason.
Try not to forget everything important and don't hesitate to go back home if you ever need to.
[Image: 9pueEH.png]
Looking to debate? Come join the Debate Club
https://discord.me/debateclub


[+] 1 user Likes U P's post





Messages In This Thread
-Removed- - by Double06 - 04-29-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by mothered - 04-29-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Yaiba - 04-29-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Oni - 04-29-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by U P - 04-29-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Shin - 04-29-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Double06 - 04-29-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by mothered - 04-30-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by DarkMuse - 04-30-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: So I'm moving out.. - by Immense - 04-30-2017, 08:50 PM