Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Found mysterious website filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Found mysterious website #8
(04-06-2017, 07:45 PM)WH0_4M_1 Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 07:18 PM)Zenith Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 05:40 PM)WH0_4M_1 Wrote: LOL yea. I am new to hacking forums, are you guys pro?

Pvnk and Synthx are the most professional hackers I've seen.

cool, I study computer science at A level but I would not call myself a pro, most of my experience is in programming, although I have been doing a lot of research in hacking over the past year.
most of my experience is in how to repel girls, although I have been sleeping with a lot of them recently over the past year.

[+] 4 users Like pvnk's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Found mysterious website - by WH0_4M_1 - 04-06-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by Synthx - 04-06-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by WH0_4M_1 - 04-06-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-06-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by WH0_4M_1 - 04-06-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by pvnk - 04-06-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-06-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by pvnk - 04-06-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-06-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by Oni - 04-06-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by pvnk - 04-06-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-07-2017, 12:03 AM