RE: Found mysterious website 04-06-2017, 07:18 PM
#6
(04-06-2017, 05:40 PM)WH0_4M_1 Wrote:(04-06-2017, 05:11 PM)Synthx Wrote:LOL yea. I am new to hacking forums, are you guys pro?(04-06-2017, 05:00 PM)WH0_4M_1 Wrote: LOL, I am unsure what you mean, I tried dorking the site, nothing came up, I assume it is a private domain, its dns is "nmcore2.nkhc.edu.tw" which implys its a school domain but their is no contact info, and making student internet traffic public does not sound at all ethical.
I dont know what it's for so I will try hacking it, the website is CGI based so shellshock could be possible. If not then their could be other ways to run arbitrary commands.
The nmap scan did not pick anything up, i may be able to do a more detailed scan with a NSE script I wrote but I think they have the ports pretty locked down.
yeah, uhm, there is something you dont know about @pvnk he likes to post stuff like that. lol.
Pvnk and Synthx are the most professional hackers I've seen.
Who Knows?




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)