Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Found mysterious website filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Found mysterious website #2
(04-06-2017, 03:35 PM)pvnk Wrote: wo du bu don zhong wen
dui bu qi

LOL, I am unsure what you mean, I tried dorking the site, nothing came up, I assume it is a private domain, its dns is "nmcore2.nkhc.edu.tw" which implys its a school domain but their is no contact info, and making student internet traffic public does not sound at all ethical.

I dont know what it's for so I will try hacking it, the website is CGI based so shellshock could be possible.  If not then their could be other ways to run arbitrary commands.

The nmap scan did not pick anything up, i may be able to do a more detailed scan with a NSE script I wrote but I think they have the ports pretty locked down.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 05:10 PM by WH0_4M_1.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Found mysterious website - by WH0_4M_1 - 04-06-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by Synthx - 04-06-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by WH0_4M_1 - 04-06-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-06-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by WH0_4M_1 - 04-06-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by pvnk - 04-06-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-06-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by pvnk - 04-06-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-06-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by Oni - 04-06-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by pvnk - 04-06-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Found mysterious website - by zenith - 04-07-2017, 12:03 AM