RE: Pen Testing 03-15-2017, 11:33 PM
#12
(03-15-2017, 02:03 PM)spirited_wolf™ Wrote: I'll say you should not use kali linux now as now it's versions after 1.1.0a are worst now it's having a lot of dependencies problem which will just give you problems, I'll recommend you to start with Parrot Security OS now.
Also you can check out my channel:- https://www.youtube.com/c/Pentestingwithspirit
Hope it will some what help you.
Also keep learning from google as only google is our friend.
Thanks,
Personally, I disagree with your assessment if dependency issues. I've been running Kali on a laptop as the dedicated OS, and have not experienced any significant issues. The only minor problem I ran into was transitioning to the rolling updates. Otherwise it's been stable, solid, and functional.
As always, YMMV.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)