Login Register






What Linux Distro Should I Use? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? #24
(01-14-2017, 02:51 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: So I want to dual boot Windows and Linux. I'm really leaning toward Debian or Arch, but I'm open to ideas. I want something that Is easy to use, but can be customized.

My vote goes to Debian GNU/Linux. It's a fantastic OS. Solid as a rock and easy to use. It doesn't get better than Debian.
Has anyone seen my berries?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Skullmeat - 01-14-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Pikami - 01-14-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Oni - 01-14-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by d0ntjump - 01-14-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by BORW3 - 01-14-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Oni - 01-14-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by d0ntjump - 01-16-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Wildfire - 01-16-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Bish0pQ - 01-17-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Blink - 01-18-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by BORW3 - 01-21-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Blink - 01-22-2017, 07:18 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by BORW3 - 01-22-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by pvnk - 01-22-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Loki123 - 01-28-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by BORW3 - 02-05-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by Air - 02-05-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: What Linux Distro Should I Use? - by TheCouchPullsOutButIDont1234 - 02-14-2017, 04:25 AM