Login Register






Backing up filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Backing up #6
(01-14-2017, 05:11 AM)Mystique Wrote: Cant afford one so local server from old desktop it is

Just make sure to backup to more than one location.

If you only have one local backup device, resort to cloud as well (until you can afford HDDs). I'm posting this from experience- all In all, I've had 3 hard disks fail on me (different occasions) and I was glad I took the extra step to backup to more than just a single storage device.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Backing up - by Esoterith - 01-14-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: Backing up - by Wildfire - 01-14-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: Backing up - by mothered - 01-14-2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Backing up - by Esoterith - 01-14-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Backing up - by mothered - 01-14-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: Backing up - by Esoterith - 01-14-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: Backing up - by mothered - 01-14-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Backing up - by d0ntjump - 01-14-2017, 05:04 AM
RE: Backing up - by Drako - 01-14-2017, 05:46 AM
RE: Backing up - by DarkMuse - 01-14-2017, 07:05 AM