Login Register






Last Wishes? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Last Wishes? #15
(01-09-2017, 10:13 PM)Inori Wrote: I'd wish (I do anyway) that I had treated my first girlfriend better. Not that I wasn't good to her, but we were both a little fucked up at the time we started dating, and there are definitely things I could've done differently to delay or avoid our breakup (it was mutual, I'm not that clingy).

We still talk occasionally, but neither of us are interested in dating at all (afaik) for at least a few years, and even if we were I doubt we'd get back together. I realize this all sounds pretty stupid, but after three (maybe four?) years, I still feel like there was something special there that I've yet to see again, and I feel like an idiot for not doing better to maintain it.

It's nice to see someone not afraid to actually say stuff like this. FYI, you're allowed to be human when posting on the internet. And so what if you're young? You're only going to be young for a few years and things will always feel more intense and special at that age. Some of the most important lessons learned for relationships are in the years of teenagehood. You'll know to do better next time!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Last Wishes? - by Blink - 01-09-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Mr.Kurd - 01-09-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by pvnk - 01-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Wishes? - by P1L0T - 01-09-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Inori - 01-09-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by pvnk - 01-09-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Inori - 01-09-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by pvnk - 01-10-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Inori - 01-10-2017, 01:08 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Inori - 01-10-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Aeolian - 01-10-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Cyb3rNuX - 01-09-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by zorrophreak - 01-10-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Jiggly - 01-10-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Blink - 01-10-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by insidious - 01-10-2017, 04:12 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Inori - 01-10-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Customer - 01-10-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Korvidius - 01-29-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by Bish0pQ - 01-30-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: Last Wishes? - by DarkMuse - 01-31-2017, 05:55 AM